IMMIGRATION MEDICAL EXAMINATIONS
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Exam
Immigrating to the United States is a difficult prospect filled with administrative requirements, benchmarks and timetables.
Dr. Houghton and his friendly staff help with one of the most important requirements in the immigration application process.
Immigration Medical Examination and review of current immunizations is required by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).
These examinations can be used to obtain a work visa or to include in your citizenship package to obtain entry and/or residency (green card) to the United States.
What to Bring to the Exam
Bring the following to your medical exam:
- Form I-693, Report of Medical Examination and Vaccination Record (check USCIS website for form)
- Government-issued photo identification, such as a valid passport or driver’s license. If you are 14 years old or younger, bring identification that shows your name, date and place of birth and parent’s full name. Possible forms of identification include your birth certificate (with an English translation) or an affidavit.
- Vaccination or immunization record (such as DT, DTP, DTaP, Td, Tdap, OPV, IPV, MMR, Hib, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, varicella, pneumococcal influenza, rotavirus and meningococcal disease)
- Medical insurance card (check with the doctor’s office to make sure the office accepts your medical plan)
- Payment (check with the doctor’s office about acceptable forms of payment).
Prices can vary Contact Us if you have any questions
We take care of you
- Primary Care
- Yearly physicals
- Vitamin recommendations
- Preventive Medicine
- Thyroid, Diabetes
- Weight control on Site
Experience in the field
Dr. Houghton is certified by the American Academy of H.I.V. medicine and has research experience in this field and has access to the latest treatments.
Going out of the Country?
Recommendations specific to the countries of travel. Vaccinations malaria prevention, medications needed for altitude , and preventive care needed.
Class I exams Class II and Class III EKG’s, hearing and visual exams. Prompt certification if qualified.
Everything you need
Vaccinations necessary provided,. Syphilis and TB skin testing.